• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• In-depth knowledge of visual, interface design and motion graphics.
• Create intuitive websites, responsive design, web and mobile application/product interfaces.
• Create marketing collaterals such as but not limited to brochures, white papers, email newsletters, etc
• Manage company branding and create original content for social media and other marketing initiatives.
• Create high level wireframes and translate design requirements into functional prototypes.
• Ability to work independently or in a team and provide design inputs, propose a solution and alternatives.
• Has worked independently or in a team in an end to end web applications or a website.
• Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, and Sketch preferred.
Educational Qualification Requirement: Bachelors in Engineering, Mass Media, Marketing or Business
Key Result Areas:
a. Develop and Manage marketing materials such as but not limited to KB, videos, and content for the company’s properties. – 40%
b. Maintain and manage the company website site and social media presence. – 20%
c. Assist in the creation and constantly update the company’s branding guidelines with newer design principles. – 20%
d. Conduct 3 trainings on tools and software used for creation of content and/or graphics. – 20%