Senior WordPress Developer
• Excellent communication skills with a flair for creating detailed documents and attention to detail in work
• Been a part of and a major contributor in product team. Contribution in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Proficient with WordPress CMS, custom plugin development, and custom theme development
• Proficient and worked on WooCommerce websites.
• Understanding or experience with open source applications such as MediaWiki, Open Cart, Magento, Drupal, etc
HTML5, Bootstrap 3, CSS3 and CSS for building Responsive Design cross-browser/cross-platform
• Source code installation on a Linux and Virtual Machines, like VirtualBox
• Good knowledge of relational database, version control tools, web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, SOAP)
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, etc)
•Good understanding of performance tuning methods and techniques
Educational Qualification Requirement: Engineering Degree in Computers or IT
Key Result Areas:
a. Lead end-to-end and independently manage the PHP based websites of the company – 40%
b. Write bug-free and reusable code that adheres to security, standards and best practices – 20%
c. Create, execute, and document processes and introduce newer technologies into the practice – 10%
d. Positively contribute to the Company’s presence on Social Media by posting and submitting content such as but not limited to blogs, comments, likes, shares and subscribes. – 5%
e. Provide 5 Trainings in a year on technology and conduct knowledge sharing sessions with the team. – 15%
– WordPress site architecture and planning
– WordPress theme development
– WordPress plugin development
– Others as required.
f. Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets to ensure they are regularly updated. – 10%