Short’s Travel Management
Short's Travel Management
Client: Short’s Travel Management
Location: Waterloo, IA.
Technical and Application Complexity:
- Technical and Application Complexity:
- The legacy system maintained with Macromedia’s ColdFusion needed to migrate into Microsoft’s .NET web application development.
- There were a few existing modules removed as they were out-of-scope.
- A few modules also had their functionality modified.
Overall Automation and Productivity:
- We had to write down test cases for existing application with new changes incorporated into it. Comparing old site with current need is complex, especially when flow of application/modules also gets changed
- This also increases rework in manual testing.
Infinite Solution & Differentiators/Value Additions
- As a part of manual testing created manual test cases (1161) to cover all 59 requirements thoroughly.
- Raised 72 bugs in JIRA. An early alarm used to be send via mail for high priority bugs with daily status mail.
- Compared functionality of Cold Fusion site vs newly developed .NET STM Site.
Agile Scrum processes and Automation:
- ICS utilized the services of Testing Incubation Lab in terms of proven automation framework with Selenium Web Driver, C# in NUnit Framework.
- Building an automated test suite (covering 97% test cases) of smoke, acceptance and regression run on daily basis through Continuous Integration build.