There are two ways to add images
- Static – Static images are added once to the Woodford Solution in CRM e.g.- Images on any form, tab or page.
- Dynamic– Dynamic images are added in CRM application. E.g.- Product list with images of Product or Contact list with images of contact
Entity Images in Woodford Solution in CRM
- This is to ensure that the image data is available for the entity
- By default, images stored in CRM which gets displayed in Mobile App has 140×140 pixels and are in png format
- So all the entity images which can be viewed in public view has to maintain the appropriate format.
List Note Images
List note images are stored in the form of notes in CRM.
To add ListNoteImage into your view
- Step 1: Enable the property in the fields for which
the image has to be displayed. As shown in the below image we want to
display images for entity on the view.
- Step 2: Go to view add ListNoteImage by clicking on add image option
- Step 3: Go to Edit styles set the subject name same as the name of the note saved in CRM.
- Step 4: Add a note in Dynamic CRM with same subject and add the image you want display. Save the changes.
Note: Make sure that the images are stored in png format.
- Step 5: Publish the project from the Woodford Solution in CRM
- As you can see in the above screenshot, we can see the respective image for account “A. Datum” & “Adventure Works.” which was added in the form of notes in the CRM.