We are currently expanding our team and are seeking a C++ Developer. The ideal candidate will have experience developing C++ on the Windows operating system with emphasis on Cybersecurity, Disaster Recovery, and Optimization.
• Develop Cybersecurity (e.g. PIA, FISMA, Disaster Recovery) documentation
• Work in partnership with the Government to achieve agreed upon objectives. This partnership will require participation in periodic meetings, discussions, and/or advisement to the Government.
• Provide program and systemic changes based on Unified Work Requests (UWRs) and Change Requests (CRs)
• Modify Command Code screen layouts to support programming changes that will reduce the time needed to apply changes.
• Prepare program documentation for transmittal to production. * Prepare required security documentation
• Check code into ClearCase, Submit status reports as required, Attend huddle calls
• Prepare Test Plans, test cases, and test scripts, Prepare test data, Test programs and execute approved Test Plan
• Attend end user acceptance testing calls, Document defects and Resolve defects
• The successful candidate will be a solid software developer with experience in C++ application development. Engineering life cycle activities will include detailed technical software design, development, unit testing, software integration, system testing, user documentation, and customer interaction.
• Bachelor’s degree with more than 5 years’ experience in software development using C++.
• U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident for 5 years.
• Fluent in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Rational ClearCase and Front Page Plugin
• Fluent in Rational ClearCase VOB (Versioned Object Base) source code repository
• Experience working in Microfocus InfoConnect v16, HLLAPI (High Level Language Application Programming Interface)
• Experience working in CASL (Crosstalk Application Scripting Language) macros, HTML 5.
• Familiarity with the Windows 7 and Windows 10 environments.
• Experience working in Agile Development methodology
• Experience working in Office 2010 and Pro Plus 365, Adobe Acrobat 11 and higher.