Lead Recruiter US Staffing –Night Shift
Title: Lead Recruiter US Staffing – Night Shift (2 Openings)
Division: Global Talent Acquisition Group
Location: Andheri East (Walkable from Andheri Station)
Work Time: 8 pm PM to 5 am IST/ 9 pm to 6 am IST shifts
Reports To: AVP- Staffing
If you seek a rewarding opportunity in an emerging technology-focused business, you may be the executive to join our team. ICS has experienced tremendous growth and is looking for a driven Talent Acquisition.
This position will be responsible for leading, mentoring team, scheduling, following up & closing down positions for Infinite’s esteemed clients. A result driven professional willing to take complete ownership of end to end recruitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Should have 4 plus years of experience in all the facets of US Recruitment/Staffing.
• Ability to demonstrate work experience related to US Staffing Recruiting Lifecycle (candidate prospecting, candidate screening, candidate submission & follow-up, etc.)
• Engage Account Managers and Business Unit Leaders to define, build and document hiring forecasts.
• Upon approval of a new requisition, work with Account manager to set Service Level Agreements (SLA) expectations and requirements.
• Work within pre-defined recruitment processes while assessing that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and build standard methodologies to follow.
• Provide new methods with the approach for sourcing candidates and generating new leads
• Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals as set by management team
• Work in conjunction with the business head in the establishment of weekly/quarterly/yearly Global Delivery Center goals
• Review, analyze, mentor and coach team to ensure recruiting goals are being met through a reciprocal approach.
• Utilize ATS to perform candidate screening (and other program tools)
• Ensure detailed screening and selection criteria to identify top talent and resolve meaningful strength of the talent in the pool.
• Participate in client meetings at the direction of the AVP to construct everlasting work relations that shall enhance strong customer satisfaction.
• Update status of Candidates on Applicant Tracking System (ATS) regularly
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
• Proactive hiring on contract and perm positions.
• Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment – A Strong Performer
• Scheduling Interviews, communicating effectively with AM/Leads and Manager.
• Experience in recruiting US Citizens, EAD’s and Green Card & H1B Holders
• Strong grasp of commonly used recruiting industry jargon- C2C, 1099, W2, CTH, etc
• Understanding of common foreign national work authorizations for United States- H1B, L1, EAD, TN, GC etc
• Experience in VMS, Direct clients is a MUST.
• Good track record filling Engineering and Information Technologies positions will be preferred.
• Good understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
• Excellent verbal & written English, interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills, understanding of US culture, job rules and regulations, and ethics
• Conducting phone screens, including completing pre-qualifying questions and selling potential candidates on location, position, and company
• Develop & create brand name of the company
Perks and Benefits
• Fixed competitive salary and recurring incentives are best in the industry.
• Opportunity to Work with Global Clients.
• Open and flexi-work culture.
• Potential On-Site opportunities.
• Fun @ WORK activities.
• Shuttle service from Andheri Station to office and back as per specified times.
• Relocation assistance to Outstation employees.
Since 1997, Infinite Computing Systems has been delivering custom IT solutions that underline value, quality and reliability. We offer solutions for customer’s unique needs providing targeted and customized solutions aimed at real business problems. Customer Business needs are specific, and a one-size-fits-all approach won’t do. To stay competitive customer needs a solution that meets all of the needs, and often that means a packaged solution isn’t an option. Infinite’s custom application development services will help you address the unique business and technology needs of your organization. We serve customers around the world through our local technology centers headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with branches in Mumbai and Bangkok.
Our comprehensive services include Azure Cloud Services, IoT (Internet of Things), Custom Application Development, Website Services and CMS, Mobility Services, Manual and Automation Testing Services, Product Development and Global Staffing. Our portfolio covers a variety of industry verticals such as Financial Services, State & Local Government, Insurance, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Manufacturing and Utilities, Aerospace & Defense.
Our credentials include Microsoft Gold Partners, DotNet Nuke Partners, INetU Partners and Sitecore Partners.