Senior Systems Administrator (US Time Zone)
Title: Senior Systems Administrator (US Shift)
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai (Walkable from Andheri Station)
Timing: 8:00 PM – 5:00 AM IST
Candidate will be responsible for planning, design, implementation and support of LAN, WAN and firewalls in business- critical production environments. Specific responsibilities include:
• Candidate should have 5 to 8 years of experience in systems and infrastructure management.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement and build-out of IT process, policies and procedures while maintaining current process and standards
• Suggest technologies and processes to improve IT services
• Ability to present data and metrics to upper management and cross-functional peer groups
• Be a voice and ongoing contributor in weekly and monthly IT management meetings
• Contribute feedback to defining policies and procedures in the areas of Disaster Recovery, Enterprise Backups, Systems Management, Monitoring and Systems Administration/Security, Build Standards, and Server Build Automation
• System performance tuning and troubleshooting based on collected system and network statistics
• Manage team schedules ensuring adequate coverage
• Experience configuring and maintaining Microsoft domains, including administration of Active Directory and Group Policy
• Manage hardware and software lifecycles for managed infrastructure
• Good Understanding of Virtualization technology
• Works independently in trouble-shooting and providing technical and developer support for products / solutions via email, chat, etc in 24×7 environment
• Configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of routers , switches and Firewalls devices including Sonicwall,
• Design, implement and manage the LAN & WAN setup for Group offices and globally distributed Data centers.
• Manage the setup of small home offices of executives
• Ability to configure perform and test database backups and recovery on MySQL.
• Good knowledge on implementation administration of Active Directory and Group Polices.
• Experience on various versions of Window and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge on Firewalls and VPN technologies.
• Experience on creation and Deployment of VMWare ESXi and V Sphere.
• Hands-on experience on desktop, Active Directory and network, Firewall management
• Implements system security policy and maintains compliance
• Excellent Communication & Presentation skills.
• Work independently or within a team.
Since 1997, Infinite Computing Systems has been delivering custom IT solutions that underline value, quality and reliability. We offer solutions for customer’s unique needs providing targeted and customized solutions aimed at real business problems. Customer Business needs are specific, and a one-size-fits-all approach won’t do. To stay competitive customer needs a solution that meets all of the needs, and often that means a packaged solution isn’t an option. Infinite’s custom application development services will help you address the unique business and technology needs of your organization. We serve customers around the world through our local technology centers headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with branches in Mumbai and Bangkok.
Our comprehensive services include Azure Cloud Services, IoT (Internet of Things), Custom Application Development, Website Services and CMS, Mobility Services, Manual and Automation Testing Services, Product Development and Global Staffing. Our portfolio covers a variety of industry verticals such as Financial Services, State & Local Government, Insurance, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Manufacturing and Utilities, Aerospace & Defense.
Our credentials include Microsoft Gold Partners, DotNet Nuke Partners, INetU Partners and Sitecore Partners.
For more details do log on to www.infinite-usa.com