US Recruiter –Night Shift
Title: US Recruiter – Night Shift (6 Openings)
Division: Global Talent Acquisition Group
Location: Andheri East (Walkable from Andheri Station)
Work Time: 8 pm PM to 5 am IST/ 9 pm to 6 am IST shifts
Reports To: AVP- Staffing
If you seek a rewarding opportunity in an emerging technology-focused business, you may be the executive to join our team. ICS has experienced tremendous growth and is looking for a driven Talent Acquisition.
This position is responsible for sourcing right candidates, scheduling, following up & closing down positions for Infinite’s esteemed clients. A result driven professional willing to take complete ownership of end to end recruitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Relevant experience in US Staffing b/w 2-4 years
• Ability to demonstrate work experience related to US Staffing Recruiting Lifecycle (candidate prospecting, candidate screening, candidate submission & follow-up, etc.)
• Proactive hiring on contract and perm positions.
• Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment – A Strong Performer
• Scheduling Interviews, communicating effectively with AM/Leads and Manager.
• Uploading, Monitoring and maintaining Job Postings on Job Portals
• Experience in recruiting US Citizens, EAD’s and Green Card & H1B Holders
• Strong grasp of commonly used recruiting industry jargon- C2C, 1099, W2, CTH, etc
• Understanding of common foreign national work authorizations for United States- H1B, L1, EAD, TN, GC etc
• Should be good at sourcing the resumes from the different portals, Vendors, databank, employee references, networking, headhunting etc.
• Ability to write Boolean queries and innovate search terms on commonly used job boards such as Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.
• Experience in VMS, Direct clients is a MUST.
• Good track record filling Engineering and Information Technologies positions will be preferred.
• Good understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
• Excellent verbal & written English, interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills, understanding of US culture, job rules and regulations, and ethics
• Conducting phone screens, including completing pre-qualifying questions and selling potential candidates on location, position, and company
• Develop & create brand name of the company
Perks and Benefits
• Fixed competitive salary and recurring incentives are best in the industry.
• Opportunity to Work with Global Clients.
• Open and flexi-work culture.
• Potential On-Site opportunities.
• Fun @ WORK activities.
• Shuttle service from Andheri Station to office and back as per specified times.
• Relocation assistance to Outstation employees.
Since 1997, Infinite Computing Systems has been delivering custom IT solutions that underline value, quality and reliability. We offer solutions for customer’s unique needs providing targeted and customized solutions aimed at real business problems. Customer Business needs are specific, and a one-size-fits-all approach won’t do. To stay competitive customer needs a solution that meets all of the needs, and often that means a packaged solution isn’t an option. Infinite’s custom application development services will help you address the unique business and technology needs of your organization. We serve customers around the world through our local technology centers headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with branches in Mumbai and Bangkok.
Our comprehensive services include Azure Cloud Services, IoT (Internet of Things), Custom Application Development, Website Services and CMS, Mobility Services, Manual and Automation Testing Services, Product Development and Global Staffing. Our portfolio covers a variety of industry verticals such as Financial Services, State & Local Government, Insurance, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, Manufacturing and Utilities, Aerospace & Defense.
Our credentials include Microsoft Gold Partners, DotNet Nuke Partners, INetU Partners and Sitecore Partners.