Map pins can be added as per the location of a particular entity.
Custom Map Pins
Case: For instance we have an account named “ABC” in my account entity. So the current location of “ABC” can be displayed on a Map by adding a Map Pin.
Following steps have to be followed for adding custom Map Pins.
Suppose we want to add Map Pin on account entity.
- Step 1: Go to the view section of Account entity or a new view can also be created. Add Map pin to the View
- Step 2: Save and publish the project.
- Step 3: Synchronize the Resco CRM App.
- Step 4: Go to the account Entity. Expand any account name. You can see the new map pin tab on the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Go to the view of any account. Click on the address Field. A new dialogue box will appear with an option of “Update Address”.
- Step 6: Clicking on Update Address field will update the address as per the current location of the Mobile App User with the current Latitude and Longitude.
- Step 7: Click the save button present on the top right corner of the screen and go to the map view
Adding Custom Map Pins
Custom Map Pins can be added i.e. instead of default Map pin (usually shown in Red Color in Woodford Solution in CRM) we can add new Map pin icons as per our required.
Following steps have to be followed to add Custom Map Pin.
- Step 1: Save the new Map pin in the Images folder of the Woodford Solution in CRM.
- Step 2: Add the Map Pin on the view of the entity where you want to display the position on the Map.
- Step 3: Then add new style and give map pin picture reference from images as per your choice. For doing the same go to the Edit styles option.
- Step 4: Save the changes and publish the project. Synchronize the Mobile CRM App. You can see your custom MAP PIN instead of the default pin.