Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Accelerate Business Growth
Optimize your financials and operations to drive growth and make real-time, data-driven decisions on a global scale – all with an intelligent, modern enterprise business application.
Transform your business performance
Create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics, and ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using role-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Streamline your supply chain
Increase visibility across your entire supply chain to reduce inventory costs and keep customers happy. Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what you need to replenish, ensuring inventory levels are maintained to avoid shortages and lost sales.
- Get a detailed view of your inventory—regardless of its location
- Offer customers items that you don’t maintain in inventory
- Post a sales credit memo and manage customer refunds
- Avoid lost sales by offering substitute items when requested items aren’t available
Keep projects on time and under budget
Perform common project management tasks and get all the data you need to help manage budgets and monitor progress. Track machine and employee project hours using timesheets, and access real-time data on available resources, such as employees and machinery.
- Create, manage, and track customer projects with sophisticated job costing and reporting capabilities
- Manage usage levels and profitability of resources by planning capacity and sales
- Develop, modify, and control budgets to avoid over-expenditure
Reporting and Analytics
Get a complete picture of your business
Centralize your financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an up-to-date, end-to-end view of your business. Make faster, more informed decisions when you’re guided by connected processes, predictive analytics, and real-time data.
- Make fast, informed decisions with seamless Microsoft Excel integration
- More easily track your KPIs by creating your own analyses on general ledger data
- Chart your business’ performance in real time on your dashboard using built-in Power BI integration
- Accurately predict your cash flow using built-in Cortana Intelligence integration
Manage your sales cycle more efficiently
Shorten the time from quote to cash by connecting your sales and accounting. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries right from Outlook. Easily handle multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses per customer, including direct shipment and invoicing addresses.
- Post sales right from Outlook, then send your invoices as PDF attachments that include a PayPal link to expedite payments
- Get a complete overview of interactions and track current customer status, from email to order to invoice
- Negotiate and keep track of special agreements with individual customers, including discount structures
- Prioritize leads based upon revenue potential and opportunities throughout the sales cycle