- This is to change the UI from regular to new one.
- New UI includes making hubs and flexible forms.
- New UI could look like the following image.
Making hubs or adding groups
- This is used to distinguish same type of entities from other Entities.
- Same type of entities can be grouped together which helps application user to manage and work efficiently.
User can have a full screen form or flexible adjustable form:
- Go to configurations and change full screen option TRUE or you can change it from Layout option in edit forms for particular entity.
- The image below shows form without enabling flexible forms
- The image below shows form after enabling flexible forms.
- We can see in the below image that all fields are visible in one screen. No tabs are shown after enabling flexible forms.